• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro: Stage 1 "Spoiler"

Didn't see who crossed the line first. Also if they win it's interesting to see who gets the young rider jersey. I'm guessing both Boasson Hagen and Lövkvist ought to have been in the front group...

I'm guessing Astana might be the team to watch for them.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Me too. I have come around to liking DiLuca. Hope he has a good Giro.

Top 10 and maybe 2 stages. Stage 14 (uphill finish in Bologna) looks like his best shot. But it's also good for breakaways.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
Except that's the other stage finish that is rumoured may get chopped!:(
Yeah, a great LPR ride. Let's hope they haven't overdone things.;)

You have gotta be f...ing kidding me!:mad:
Of all the McQuaids, Bruneels, Pevenages, Armstrongs of this sport that p1ss me off, Zomegnan makes me want to pull my hair out! Where did you hear/read this? Got a link?
Centenary Giro my a$$! More like a centenary joke:mad:!

As for LPR overdoing things, I think you nailed the term. Overdoing - that's been the problem with those that get caught. Not the fact tey're doing it, rather OVERDOING it.

TRENDING THREADS