• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro Stage 20 recording on DVD or on-demand? At Universal Sports?

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Today's scenery on Stage 20 of the Giro was spectacular. Did anybody record the whole stage at home or on their computer? Hopefully with EuroSport English commentary to go with it, so I can see it again later? In high definition? Does anybody know if Universal Sports or any other broadcaster offers the whole stage on demand? Please let me know! Thanks!

If anyone has recorded it, and can help me get a copy, please let me know! Thanks!

Manolo

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
manolo said:
Today's scenery on Stage 20 of the Giro was spectacular. Did anybody record the whole stage at home or on their computer? Hopefully with EuroSport English commentary to go with it, so I can see it again later? In high definition? Does anybody know if Universal Sports or any other broadcaster offers the whole stage on demand? Please let me know! Thanks!

If anyone has recorded it, and can help me get a copy, please let me know! Thanks!

Manolo

UniversalSports.com started out selling a Giro package for $14.99 or something, for live and on demand. Last week it was five dollars less. I missed a couple of stages when my computer died, and I'm hoping they open up the on demand after it's over, but they might still charge a few bucks. I'd check there Monday.