• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Give us ur Roubaix 1-2-3

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
1-2-3 for roubaix
Boonan
Chavanel
JAF

HH wont hurt enough with past glory in RVV, Pozzatto will be too busy doing his hair to get in the move. Cancellara will get the mix wrong, George, poor george will finish at the front of the second group (which is very respectable) and retire from pro cycling when prodigy Edvald Boasson Hagen has 4 mins on him. Devolder will crash out of the leading groupo when he 'accidently' touches big tom's wheel. 5 into the roubaix velodrome where once again JAF will forget he has no gallop and Chavanel marks Thor (reluctantly) to give Tom the third win.

Blimey, the whole podium?
I'd be happy to pick the winner!

I saw your thread and was going to pick roughly the same 3, for roughly the same reasons.

The usual format.
First major sort out at the D'Arenberg.
Podium sort out at the Carrefour d'A.

I'd add Seb Langeveld and Leif Hoste to that mix.

Real outside bet? Manuel Quinziato.

Devolder
Boonen
Cancellara

Devolder is gonna attack as usual. Everybody marks Tom, Boonen says, "no fuxing way, not again", Sparticus surprises himself by being the strongest of the rest and attacks and Tom thinks "Thank God" and goes with and starts working, team car says "Tom this doesn't look too good", lots of conversation between Tom and Fabian, Devolder holds out, big polemic at the end about Tom threatening to leave the team and such.

A

Anonymous

head:
boonen
devolder
chavanel

heart:
hincapie
chavenel
hammond

i actually have a bit of an outside hope for roger.. his performance over the years in all classics has been solild, solid, solid.. you wont find many hes out of the top ten, and fewer hes out of the top 20.. eventually hes going to be in the right place at the right time...

Apr 3, 2009
www.dj-vega.net
1. Boonen
2. Flecha
3. Devolder

Sprint à trois, Boonen takes it easily after Devolder and him made their definitive move on the carrefour de l'arbe, with only Flecha being able to bridge the gap.

TRENDING THREADS