• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Goodbye fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Dear saddle-sniffing fanboys,

With the end of this years Tour de France fast approaching, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all farewell. I hope you all have a safe and productive year, and we will be waiting for your return again next year.

Regards,

- Cobber.

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Cobber said:

With the end of this years Tour de France fast approaching, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all farewell. I hope you all have a safe and productive year, and we will be waiting for your return again next year.

Regards,

- Cobber.

Does this help anyone? Let's everybody try and get along the last few days, right?

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Cobber said:

Regards,

- Cobber.

LMAO
So true, I guess you'll all be back next year go Team Radio Shack:D

Status
Not open for further replies.