• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Goodbye

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
ChrisE said:
It's 11:00 am in Houston.

How are the European guys doing in the lava swimming and earthquake chaos? I just checked foxnews.com and this is what they have up:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/21/christian-movement-prepares-doomsday/

Of course, they will have the same nutjobs up the next time some numbers multiply up to give them a reason to act like nutjobs.

Kinda like how the same people that get US foreign policy wrong over and over keep being held up as "experts" by the MSM.

I need a beer.

I just got a giant crater in the garden

krebs303 said:
I plan to party like it's 1999, creating a time vortex to insulate me from the rapture:D

edit: ETA is 6am American Samoa Time. That will be 10am PDT so I'm thinking Mimosas and the 1812 Overture out on the front deck

It's now 10:09 am in Colorado...Krebs are you out on the deck with music blaring yet?? :D good luck

Libertine Seguros said:
ACF just posted at 13:37 CET.

Since ACF is in Melbourne, ACF should be dead and/or raptured by now.

erm 6pm = 18:00 and he's been awful quiet...

then again it's nearly 8.30pm here and a pleasant sunset, so I guess it's not this time.

although by the law of averages, one of these doomsdayers is bound to get it right sooner or later

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
OH my gosh, just realized it was supposed to happen at 6 p.m, and it is now past that! I'm still here, so obviously I'm not one of the saved....

Haven't noticed any natural disasters either -- yet!

Susan

I'm glad you are safe Susan. I was praying for you just in case; not sure how much good that did since apparently the end of the world was determined by God to be May 21. So, I was asking him to not do what he had already decided to do.

Also, I was kinda fumbling around with the prayer since it is something new to me. I stopped praying when I was younger when I finally realized God would not deliver the latest Playboy playmate in the flesh to my bedroom at the first of each month.

I can't even get the forum denizens to see my point about GL, so how can I convince God to change that date or call off the catastrophe altogether? Maybe RR got him to see the light, no pun intended.

Anyway, it's about 2:30 pm here so I've got at least 3.5 hours to live. I find it hard to believe that if God spared those euros, that he would allow this to happen to Texas. I'm going to go shopping for a new pitching wedge to kill the time, or maybe go to the redneck bar across the way that is infested with trucks sporting confederate flags on their rear windows. I usually just see them when I drive by church in the morning, but this is a special occasion and I want to be near the action. I'm wearing the Tour t-shirt I bought when I was in Paris to see the end of the 08 tour. I hope that doesn't get my *** kicked, though I stopped shaving my legs when I hung up the bike 10 years ago.

Good luck to all!

May 23, 2010
Visit site
My neighbors were out working in the yard at 5....I thought I'd watch them and if they got raptured I would go see if there was anything worth stealing in their house.. Oh well..

Whew, we made it! I don't know if you guys heard, but Randy "Macho Man" Savage apparently died in order to save us from the Rapture.

3667ffc0-792d-4c01-8383-c60cc8a91095.jpg

TRENDING THREADS