• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

GP Samyn: 2nd March - 1.1

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
LEOPARD TREK broke the peloton but forgot to tell their leaders ... D'OH!

Impressive though that guys like Denifl, Pires, Mortensen and Klemme were able to create such a gap ... not exactly the biggest rouleurs

Mellow Velo said:
What's the problem?
The RTBF feed is very good, when not geo-restricted.
If you haven't got it, my guess is it's you PC clock being set on EST or is it Central?
You need to set your PC clock to CET. (15-32);)

The feed loads for me fine in GMT+8. Good quality but it seems to get stuck a bit for me.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
The feed loads for me fine in GMT+8. Good quality but it seems to get stuck a bit for me.

Yeah, Changing timezones didn't work for me. Must be my work connection. O well. I'll just have to follow the race with the comments on here. Thanks for the help though!

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
A group containing Leukemans, De Gendt, Denifl and a few others are up the road by approx 18 seconds from the peleton I think.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I think this move looks veeeery dangerous, the peloton is not getting the chase together quickly enough.

Solo rider in the lead

Chase group of 20-30 at forty seconds
Peloton at two minutes.

I think the pack is probably out of it.

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Leukemans or the big chasing group @40sec. Chasing group contains Renshaw, van Dijk and Dehaes. peloton @2min.

@16.28 Renshaw tries alone! Not enough cooperation in the chase group apparently. He can't get away though. Chasers @1.06 peloton @2.20

some chasers: Onder anderen:
- Romain Lemarchand
- Nico Sijmens
- Mark Renshaw
- Stefan Vandijk
- Kenny De Haes
- Benoit Vaugrenard
- Nikki Terpstra
- Koen Barbé
- Frédérick Amorison

TRENDING THREADS