• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

06.10.2022 till infinity: Gran Piemonte / Paris-Bourges

Gran Piemonte (used to be Giro del Piemonte), 168 km
Piem_21_alt-3.jpg

random favorites ranking

five stars RESTREPO, MOSCHETTI, CONSONNI
four stars ARANBURU Alex, BARONCINI, TRENTIN, SKUIJNS
three stars ARANBURU Jokin, CRAS, OLIVEIRA,
two stars RIABUSCHENKO, STOKBRO

Paris-Bourges 198 km
W7j8Mb-10-P-B-pro.jpg

extra random favorites ranking

five stars DEMARE, MEEUS, RIOU, LECROQ
four stars MOZZATO, BONIFAZIO, CARPENTER
three stars HIVERT, THEUNS
two stars PERICHON, LE GAC, KIRSCH

Both races set to finish around 17.00 central european time. Post here; comments about Piemonte in green, about Paris-Bourges in blue.

Last edited:
Alex Aranburu was a DNF at The Valli Verasine and a DNF a Milano Torino. Not sure what's going on there.

Makes him doubtful for a 4 star rating though to me.

Also thought this edition was flat enough for Consonni to be lead out for Viviani too?

Alex Aranburu was a DNF at The Valli Verasine and a DNF a Milano Torino. Not sure what's going on there.

Makes him doubtful for a 4 star rating though to me.

Also thought this edition was flat enough for Consonni to be lead out for Viviani too?
Yeah, don't take the ratings seriously, I picked names semi-randomly.

Leveau, Carisey, Gallopin, Bassett and Ruiz attacked on côte de Jars, Le Gac, Madouas, Riou countered later on côte du Graveron.

Did you all lose some bets or what is this?

Haven't you heard about the Gran Piemonte-Paris-Gien-Bourges? You get two races for the price of one.

Yes sorry its Gran Piemonte. A race in Piemonte and you can't find some decent climbs and descent???? Last year race was good.

DUDE, YOU HAVE TO USE THE COLOURS! (I've decided that black is the colour for OT posts)

TRENDING THREADS