• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 70 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Now you're cooking on gas. That's why I said she was a roadie "and something else." That was exactly why I picked her :) also bearing in mind earlier in the thread I did Primož Roglič as well...I nearly did Chloë McConville for the same reason, but she doesn't have too many results to go on.

At this point it's pretty clear you know who it is :p

I can't give a really give an answer but Alfonsina Strada did not race in the 1940's and 1950's. She finished 29th and last of the Tour of Lombardy in 1917, 1h34' behind Philippe Thys and finished 21st the year after, ahead of one man, 23' behind Gaetano Belloni. :) She participated at the Tour of Italy in 1924.

Reply to a post of a few pages back. ;)