• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 965 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It was all a dream? No (it might have been like a dream for her, though). I can you names of other riders who were in the same situation as her
Was she on the startlist for both races? Yes

She participated in both the road race and the time trial in her category, but she also didn't? Yes*
Participated in the Junior races? Yes*
Eugenia Bujak? No

Participated in the U23 race(s)? No
Participated in both the Road Race and the Time Trial? Yes
Participated in her country's national road racing championship this year, but not the elite race(s)? Yes and no

Male? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
On WWT Team? No
Will she be on the same team next year? I believe she wil be

First language a Slavic language? Yes
First language a Romance language? No
First language a Germanic language? No
On European team? Yes
Participated in her country's national road racing championship this year? Yes*

Was it a situation like in Denmark, where the Junior Women rides alongside the Elite Women? Bingo!

She participated in both the road race and the time trial in her category, but she also didn't? Yes*
Eugenia Bujak? No

Participated in her country's national road racing championship this year, but not the elite race(s)? Yes and no

Male? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
On WWT Team? No

On European team? Yes
It was all a dream? No (it might have been like a dream for her, though). I can you names of other riders who were in the same situation as her

Were there more than five in the Junior category in the road race? Possibly not, but also yes.

Eugenia Bujak? No

Male? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
On WWT Team? No

On European team? Yes
Was it a situation like in Denmark, where the Junior Women rides alongside the Elite Women? Yes

Are there more than five participants - finishers and DNFs - listed for her country's Junior Road Race National Championships on PCR/S? No
Did she finish herself? Yes

Eugenia Bujak? No

Male? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
On WWT Team? No

On European team? Yes
Was it a situation like in Denmark, where the Junior Women rides alongside the Elite Women? Yes
Were there more than five in the Junior category in the road race? Possibly not, but also yes

Did she win? No

Were there more than five in the Junior category in the road race? Possibly not, but also yes
Are there more than five participants - finishers and DNFs - listed for her country's Junior Road Race National Championships on PCR/S? No

Eugenia Bujak? No

Male? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
On WWT Team? No

On European team? Yes

Did she finish on the podium? Yes

Did she win? No

Eugenia Bujak? No

Male? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
On WWT Team? No

On European team? Yes

Did she finish within 10 minutes of the winner? Yes

Did she finish on the podium? Yes

Did she win? No

Eugenia Bujak? No

Male? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
On WWT Team? No

On European team? Yes