• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 238 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Sprinter?
Climber?
Puncheur?

I never like these questions; often the boundaries are blurred, especially between Sprinter's and Puncheur's (such as EBH, Peter Sagan etc. - different people will give different answers)
I always feel the question should be, "could he challenge in a flat sprint," or "could he challenge in a hilly stage/up a short steep hill" - both of these everyone would agree both Sagan and EBH can do. It is slightly less subjective.

Having said that, I will say that in my opinion he was a puncheur

(Random - non-game-related - question:
From a country with a GT Yes his country has won a GT

Err... what question are you answering?
The actual question: "Does his country have a GT?"
Or the other question: "Has (riders from) his country won a GT?"

Also, about the deduction: Some people tend to be a bit confused when I asked that question. Especially when we're dealing with someone who's retired.)

Working as a DS?
Working as a team Manager?

Re:

RedheadDane said:
(Random - non-game-related - question:
1) From a country with a GT Yes his country has won a GT

Err... what question are you answering?
The actual question: "Does his country have a GT?"
Or the other question: "Has (riders from) his country won a GT?"

Also, about the deduction: Some people tend to be a bit confused when I asked that question. Especially when we're dealing with someone who's retired.)

2) Working as a DS?
3) Working as a team Manager?

1) Due to my own doubts about the nature of the question, I clarified by writing "Yes, his country has won a GT," so I was taking the question to mean rider(s) from his country has/have won a GT

2) Yes, he works as a DS

TRENDING THREADS