• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 340 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Male?Yes
Active?No
European? Yes
Ceased to be active before 1/1 2000?no
Made a decision to cease to be active? no (or maybe yes on second thoughts)
Alive?yes
Ceased to be active before 1/1 2010? no
Paolo Savoldelli? no
Ceased to be active due to injury?no
Never publically made an announcement that he'd cease to be active? Actually I think he did publically anounce he retired

Male?Yes
Active?No
European? Yes
Alive?yes
Paolo Savoldelli? no
Never publically made an announcement that he'd cease to be active? Actually I think he did publically anounce he retired
From a grand country?no
From a monumental country?no
From a landlocked country? no
Let me get this straight: you don't know if he made a decision to retire, and you don't know if he told anyone?s ometime thing are messy
Retired after 1/1 2015?yes according to pro cycling stats
European? yes

Male?Yes
Active?No
European? Yes
Alive?yes
Paolo Savoldelli? no
From a grand country?no
Let me get this straight: you don't know if he made a decision to retire, and you don't know if he told anyone?s ometime thing are messy
European? yes
He just sort of... disappeared? no - i think the problem os i got my first answer wrong - he retired and he made it known (so in that sense it was a decision)

Male?Yes
Active?No
European? Yes
Alive?yes
Paolo Savoldelli? no
From a grand country?no
European? yes
He just sort of... disappeared? no - i think the problem os i got my first answer wrong - he retired and he made it known (so in that sense it was a decision)
Had he stopped riding for a while before he made his decision to retire?not really
Last spotted - in a race - after 1/1 2018?no
Last team he rode for a WT team? Last team according to procycling stats was a uci team

Male?Yes
Active?No
European? Yes
Alive?yes
Paolo Savoldelli? no
From a grand country?no
European? yes
Had he stopped riding for a while before he made his decision to retire?not really
Last spotted - in a race - after 1/1 2018?no
Last team he rode for a WT team? Last team according to procycling stats was a WT team
Did he have a contract in 2018? no

Rode cyclocross? no
Rode MTB? no
Inactive due to health grounds but not injury? no
Born before 1980? no
Bradley Wiggins? no
Did he ever top 10 a Grand Tour?no
Top 10 a monument? no
Win a stage in a Grand Tour? no

TRENDING THREADS