• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 414 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
BlueRoads works and works, sweating, starting to get feverish, armchair cyclist strolls along whistling "Rosel-la, Rosella Bon-fan-ti, du du
You don't imagine I had actually heard of her? There was an Italian looking name on a Google search for "UCI international commissaire" (I nearly said Gianluca Crocetti on the same grounds, then remembered that ending in -a does not necessarily indicate a feminine name in Italian)

Male? Yes
Active? Yes
Cyclist? Yes
Raced this year? Yes
On WorldTeam? No

You don't imagine I had actually heard of her? There was an Italian looking name on a Google search for "UCI international commissaire" (I nearly said Gianluca Crocetti on the same grounds, then remembered that ending in -a does not necessarily indicate a feminine name in Italian)

Male? Yes
Active? Yes
Cyclist? Yes
Raced this year? Yes
On WorldTeam? No

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better.

A male, active cyclist who has raced this year? Love it!

TRENDING THREADS