• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 499 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yes he is, so I'm gonna give it to you. He is not Robert Förster, the old Gerolsteiner sprinter, but he is Robert Förstemann, the weirdest and strongest legs of cycling.

He is a pilot for the paralympic rower turned cyclist, Kai Kruse (who is blind).
Förstemann may still compete in sprint and keirin races, if the track season gets underway again next year. In 2019 he set a track record during the six days race in Bremen, but crashed out in a different race. He came back this year and set a new record during the race. And according to his Instagram profile, he still trains a lot in the gym at least.

img48648.jpg

Has a brother as teammate? No
Good time trialist? No (based on PCS)

Riding for Uno-X? Yes
On a WT team next year? No
On a ProTeam? Yes
European? Yes
Male? Yes
Active? Yes
On a WT team? No
Asian? No
Taller than Robert Förstemann? Yes