• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 665 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Active? Yes
Male? No
Taller than Pidcock? No
Eider Merino ? No
Anna Kay? No
On WWT? Yes
European? Yes
On team of her own nationality? No
Does her country have a WWT? No
Does her country have a Women's WordTour race? No
Younger than 26? Yes

Has she ever been teammates with Ashleigh Moolman? Yes
Is she - according to PCS - exactly as tall as Pidcock? Yes

(According to INEOS he's 157 cm. I suspect they'd know...)

Just to play fair, I'll ask this question: Female? No
If yes, on a World Team? Well, despite the answer to the above question being 'no', the answer to this question is still 'yes'

Taller than Nikola Nosková? Yes
Shorter than whatever Pidcock's actual height is? No (I think Pidcock is in fact those 157 cm listed.)
Cyclist? Yes

European? No

If yes, on a World Team? Well, despite the answer to the above question being 'no', the answer to this question is still 'yes'
Shorter than whatever Pidcock's actual height is? No (I think Pidcock is in fact those 157 cm listed.)
Cyclist? Yes

Esteban Chaves? No

European? No
Cyclist? Yes

Younger than Esteban Chaves? Yes
South American? Yes

Esteban Chaves? No
European? No
Cyclist? Yes

Colombian? Yes
Ecuadorian? No

South American? Yes
Esteban Chaves? No
European? No
Cyclist? Yes

Is he the only Colombian in his team? No

Colombian? Yes
Ecuadorian? No
South American? Yes
Esteban Chaves? No
European? No
Cyclist? Yes

TRENDING THREADS