• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 675 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Did he finish said race? Yes
Geert Omloop? Yes, a man so great they named a bunch of races after him before he was even born!

But that's not all. If you thought there was something fishy about the way the Van Dijke twins came into this world, then take a look at this. PCS claims that Geert Omloop is the son of Mats Omloop, who is only 18 years old. Either there's time travel involved or Geert Omloop has been living out the old novelty song and become his own grandpa.

https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/marcel-omloop
(his actual father)

Reactions: RedheadDane
Male? No
Active? No
Active male European cyclist under the age of 34 and currently on the World Tour? I guess it has to be no
Dutch? No
British? No
European? Yes
Under the age of 34? No

Under the age of 34 by the time her career ended? No
Giro Rosa Winner? No

Male? No
Active? No
Active male European cyclist under the age of 34 and currently on the World Tour? I guess it has to be no
Dutch? No
British? No
European? Yes
Under the age of 34? No
Giro Rosa Winner? No

Scandinavian? No
German? No

Male? No
Active? No
Dutch? No
British? No
European? Yes
Under the age of 34? No
Giro Rosa Winner? No
Scandinavian? No
German? No

Italian? No
French? No

Male? No
Active? No
Dutch? No
British? No
European? Yes
Under the age of 34? No
Giro Rosa Winner? No
Scandinavian? No
German? No
Italian? No
French? No

From Eastern Europe? No
Belgian? No