• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 754 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
These are the remaining Canadian Kelly Benefit Strategies riders I have found on PCS and UCI.org:

Keven Lacombe: Also rode for Spidertech
Martin Gilbert: Rode for Spidertech and also shares his surname with Philippe
Mark Hinnen: One syllable in his given name
Dominique Perras: Too many syllables in his surname and also rode for Phonak at one point
Ryan Roth: Rode for Spidertech
Zachary Bell: His name doesn't fit the bill/rode for Spidertech/works for Rally today
Ryan Anderson: Rode for Rally
Sebastian Salas: His given name doesn't fit the bill
Will Routley: He rode for both Rally and Jelly Belly
Guillaume Boivin: Still active/name doesn't fit/rode for Spidertech
Michael Woods: Still active/name doesn't fit/rode with Talansky
Pierrick Naud: Name doesn't fit/rode for Rally

No, but I asked if he had ever ridden for the team now known as Total Direct Energie, and Libertine answered no.
Which means what exactly in relation to Spidertech? Their lineage ends when they go belly up in October 2012? Did Europcar purchase the zombified assets? Or is the director of Spidertech (the company) an Andy?

This isn't how I thought you'd find your man, to be honest, but I think you've isolated him now.

It is indeed Keven Lacombe, the former Drummondville Voltigeur, and one of the most unexpected and bizarre changes of sport that I've seen. Here he is in his former domain.

102599e.jpg

Which means what exactly in relation to Spidertech? Their lineage ends when they go belly up in October 2012? Did Europcar purchase the zombified assets? Or is the director of Spidertech (the company) an Andy?

This isn't how I thought you'd find your man, to be honest, but I think you've isolated him now.

I had been considering asking whether he had ridden for Spidertech, and then I successfully managed to convince myself I actually did it. That was clearly my own fault.

But I did find him by looking through the 66 US Andy and Andrews in the PCS database. Most of them hadn't ridden for a UCI team, so it didn't require too much work.

Did she finish in the top 10 in LBL? No
Older than 29? Yes

From a transcontinental country? No
Younger than 25? No
European? Yes
Did she finish LBL? Yes
And if she did, did she finish in the top 25? Yes
Did she ride LBL this year? Yes
On a WWT team? Yes
Female? Yes
Active? Yes
Racing today? No