• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 804 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
But didn't we already establish that she started the Elite Road National Championships in 2003? Well, I probably only answered yes to that question, because I wasn't refering to track, MTB or CX, and I honestly didn't do that to trick you in any way. But she didn't ride the RR in 2003 according to those results.

Are you gonna answer my other question? Give me a minute
(You watch in English?)(Yes)
Cecilia Bäckstedt? Yes. The younger sister of Magnus, the sister in-law of Megan, and the aunt of Elynor and Zoe. A picture from her brother's wedding suggest she is around the same height as Stuart O'Grady (1.76), but she may have been wearing heels.

Female?
Related to another pro cyclist?

TRENDING THREADS