• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 1010 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Male? No
Active? No
Active after 1/1 2010? Yes
European? Yes
Ever rode for a team that's currently a WWT? No
From country with shoreline? Yes
From country with Pyrenees? No
From country with Alps? No
From country with WWT race? Yes
WWT stage race? Yes
WWT one-day race? Yes
From a country with a lot of medals in cross-country skiing at previous Olympics? No
Dutch? (They're more into speed skiing, right?) Yes (to both)
Active after 1/1 2015? Yes
Last team Dutch? Yes
Ever participated in the Elite World Champs RR? No
The Elite EC RR? No
Did she ever participate in the World Champs and/or EC in the youth categories? No

Active after 1/1/2021? No. I'm not sure when she offcially ended her career (or possibly put in on hold), but her latest race was prior to 2021
Ever competed at the elite level in cyclocross? No

Male? No
Active? No
European? Yes
WWT stage race? Yes
WWT one-day race? Yes
From a country with a lot of medals in cross-country skiing at previous Olympics? No
Last team Dutch? Yes
The Elite EC RR? No
Did she ever participate in the World Champs and/or EC in the youth categories? No
Active after 1/1/2021? No. I'm not sure when she offcially ended her career (or possibly put in on hold), but her latest race was prior to 2021
Woman of Steel, Ilona Hoeksma? No
Ever competed on the track? Not that I know of or at least not in cycling
Ever competed in cyclo-dance? Not that I know of

Ever actually participated in any sort of cycling competition? She has

Ever participated in MTB? I know she has done what the Dutch call dikke banden races, where they use MTB like bikes and tire/wheel sizes, but I don't think she's competed in actual MTB races
Ever participated in BMX? No

Has she ever competed for Parkhotel Valkenburg? She hasn't, but she might know someone who has...

Male? No
Active? No
European? Yes
WWT stage race? Yes
WWT one-day race? Yes
Last team Dutch? Yes
The Elite EC RR? No
Woman of Steel, Ilona Hoeksma? No
Ever competed on the track? Not that I know of or at least not in cycling
Ever competed in cyclo-dance? Not that I know of
Ever actually participated in any sort of cycling competition? She has
Ever participated in MTB? I know she has done what the Dutch call dikke banden races, where they use MTB like bikes and tire/wheel sizes, but I don't think she's competed in actual MTB races
Ever participated in BMX? No
Has she ever competed for Parkhotel Valkenburg? She hasn't, but she might know someone who has...
Ever participated in the Dutch Headwind Cycling Championship? I don't think so
Kelly Markus? No
Did she win that? From the interview with her father, that I've read, it didn't appear like she won much, but she wasn't really mentioned that much in it.

Is her father a former pro? No
Ever been on a UCI road team? No