• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 1015 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Could riders from the team in question previously have ridden as guests for the "associated" WT team (in the same way riders on Team Qhubeka (CT) could have ridden for the Qhubeka NextHash team)?
No, and during it's existence it only seems to have delivered one rider to said WT team, which is actually less than the number Qhubeka has signed from them.

Was it the official devo team of said WT team? There was a press release saying it would become the official one, and it is mentioned on the team's Wikipedia page, but I don't know if it ever really materialised, or if their talents simply got better deals at other WT outfits.

European? No
Younger than 25? No
Related to a currently active rider? Yes*

Has any relatives who are or have been pro cyclists? Yes
Ever done any other sports without being terrible at it? No
Done any kind of documented racing this year? No
Is it assumed that this person will be doing any kind of documented racing this year? Yes

Is the asterisk referring to the relation?
Or the activeness of the rider in question?
Or is it because the related rider isn't active as a rider anymore, but is still very much working in cycling?
Or is it because the mystery rider is related to both an active and a former rider?

Is the asterisk referring to the relation? No
Or the activeness of the rider in question? Yes
Or is it because the related rider isn't active as a rider anymore, but is still very much working in cycling? No (I mean, it might be the case but I don't know)
Or is it because the mystery rider is related to both an active and a former rider? Well, also yes... (but if that was the case I'd simply have said "yes".)

European? No
Younger than 25? No
Is it assumed that this person will be doing any kind of documented racing this year? Yes

Is the mystery rider male? Yes
Is the related rider, who may or may not still be active, female? No

Or is it because the related rider isn't active as a rider anymore, but is still very much working in cycling? No (I mean, it might be the case but I don't know)
Or is it because the mystery rider is related to both an active and a former rider? Well, also yes... (but if that was the case I'd simply have said "yes".)
European? No
Younger than 25? No

Was the mystery rider's father also a pro cyclist? No
Was the mystery rider's mother also a pro cyclist? No

Is the mystery rider male? Yes
Is the related rider, who may or may not still be active, female? No
European? No
Younger than 25? No

TRENDING THREADS