• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 1070 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Is she part of a large meme created by the German cycling community on Twitter? I... don't really know.
Is she currently riding a GT of her own? I... don't really know either.
Or has she been visited by a rider, who's doing a GT of her own? I have no clue!
WWT? Yes
Mieke Kroger? No

Belgian? No
Dutch? No
German? Yes
Does she also ride on the track? Yes
Scandinavian? No
Racing these days? No (at least not on the road, dunno about other disciplines)
From a country with a Female GT? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
Male? No

Is she part of a large meme created by the German cycling community on Twitter? I... don't really know.
Or has she been visited by a rider, who's doing a GT of her own? I have no clue!

Let me help you then.

Is she part of a large meme created by the German cycling community on Twitter? No
Is she currently riding a GT of her own? No
Or has she been visited by a rider, who's doing a GT of her own? No

Is she a "small" rider?

Is she part of a large meme created by the German cycling community on Twitter? No
Is she currently riding a GT of her own? No
Or has she been visited by a rider, who's doing a GT of her own? No

Me not knowing about it doesn't necessarily equal it not being a thing. I literally don't know about that meme.

Is she a "small" rider? Yes ;)

WWT? Yes
Mieke Kroger? No
Belgian? No
Dutch? No
German? Yes
Does she also ride on the track? Yes
Scandinavian? No
Racing these days? No (at least not on the road, dunno about other disciplines)
From a country with a Female GT? No
Active? Yes
European? Yes
Male? No

Me not knowing about it doesn't necessarily equal it not being a thing. I literally don't know about that meme.

Is she a "small" rider? Yes ;)

No, but the first two questions referred to Kröger. Right now I can't seem to find the thread which told the story of how the meme and the Mieke Kröger Mafia came about, but at some point it became a thing to write Mieke Kröger as a reply to pretty much every cycling post on Twitter. And then it evolved further to the point, where Kröger became a part of it herself when she returned to Twitter after having been offline for quite a while.

The last one was about Brennauer, who Kröger has visited on her trip from Köln to Zagreb