• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

guy who played cliff huxtable on tv

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Posted $1m bail, says he'll plead not-guilty.

Remember some months ago when I speculated that he may serve time yet, and more than a few people said it wouldn't happen due to statute of limitations? Well, a serial rapist, means serial rapist. Not just a few from the closet 30 years ago. People like this - especially those with power - keep doing it until the willie no longer works, or they are stopped. It was only a matter of time before more women spoke up.

A quick look at the charges, and potential trial, my gut tells me he has one thing going for him, and one against him. For him is that the evidence is going to be hard to prove. May be a he said/she said. Against him, this is one of what is likely dozens of women, and as more come out of the woodwork, it may be a wave of bad juju he and his lawyers can't stop.

fjjhud.jpg

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Alpe d'Huez said:
Posted $1m bail, says he'll plead not-guilty.

Remember some months ago when I speculated that he may serve time yet, and more than a few people said it wouldn't happen due to statute of limitations? Well, a serial rapist, means serial rapist. Not just a few from the closet 30 years ago. People like this - especially those with power - keep doing it until the willie no longer works, or they are stopped. It was only a matter of time before more women spoke up.

A quick look at the charges, and potential trial, my gut tells me he has one thing going for him, and one against him. For him is that the evidence is going to be hard to prove. May be a he said/she said. Against him, this is one of what is likely dozens of women, and as more come out of the woodwork, it may be a wave of bad juju he and his lawyers can't stop.

guy coulda had poon on speed dial. but no impulse control for younger nubiles who would never reciprocate his urge

Attachments

• donald-trump-trans.jpg
    donald-trump-trans.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 14,759
Guilty! And ordered to home confinement with a GPS monitoring device until he's sentenced.

Cosby was convicted of three counts of aggravated indecent assault and could get up to 10 years in prison on each charge.

After the jury left the courtroom, Cosby stood up and shouted at a prosecutor who had argued he should be denied bail.

He called prosecutor Kevin Steele an "a**hole" and shouted: "I'm sick of him!"

https://news.sky.com/story/comedian-bill-cosby-found-guilty-of-11347648

https://news.sky.com/story/judge-orders-house-arrest-for-bill-cosby-11349603

TRENDING THREADS