• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
hi I really need a help...
I took alfapoetina for one month,each 3 days, and one month more only taking one dose per week, and I have my level of hem= 45
the last dose was 4u, on 8 june.
I'll go to a competition on 25 26 27 june, and I would like to know if I'll not be detected by anti doping.
Do you know it?
If I'll have chance to be detected, what could be the best decision?
I'm thinking to donate blood, its could help me to do not be detected?
I dont have acess of any drugs or helps...
I just take the alfapoetina to try, but I'm confused now... I did a big mistake!!!!
I would like to be normal again.
Please help me,
C

May 15, 2009
Visit site
Francesco Crow said:
hi I really need a help...
I took alfapoetina for one month,each 3 days, and one month more only taking one dose per week, and I have my level of hem= 45
the last dose was 4u, on 8 june.
I'll go to a competition on 25 26 27 june, and I would like to know if I'll not be detected by anti doping.
Do you know it?
If I'll have chance to be detected, what could be the best decision?
I'm thinking to donate blood, its could help me to do not be detected?
I dont have acess of any drugs or helps...
I just take the alfapoetina to try, but I'm confused now... I did a big mistake!!!!
I would like to be normal again.
Please help me,
C

Lance, is it you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS