• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

HGH abuse

How much HGH do you have to use to make your arm veins look like Sly's? :eek:

slysveinsopenpost.jpg

May 26, 2010
Visit site
why are his veins popping like that? :eek:

if he got a cut would he bleed to death in a minute?:confused:

maybe he just finished a work out???

looks too weird and unnatural

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
There's a lot that's awesome about that photo. But, I think the most hilariously awesome thing about that photo is that Sly almost certainly rolled-up his sleeves in the knowledge that they would be slightly too tight above the elbow--thus leading to that tied-off, about-to-shoot-up effect. I doubt that he'd look quite so veiny in a tank top.

As already mentioned, despite the obvious chemical enhancement, Sly looks damn good for a sextagenarian.

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
How much HGH do you have to use to make your arm veins look like Sly's? :eek:

slysveinsopenpost.jpg

you can get veins like that from gym work low body fat and various supplements thats the truth. its quite easy i use to do gym stuff years ago before cycling. the most important thing of all though is genetics for some looking that way is literally very easy for others it will never happen witnessed it both ways many times. stallone is a known roid user of course but simply talking about his forearms and vascularity that can easily be done drug free with proper training and good genes to begin with. some hate hearing this it messes with there 'doping equals champions and nothing else' mental compensation.

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
forty four said:
you can get veins like that from gym work low body fat and various supplements thats the truth. its quite easy i use to do gym stuff years ago before cycling. the most important thing of all though is genetics for some looking that way is literally very easy for others it will never happen witnessed it both ways many times. stallone is a known roid user of course but simply talking about his forearms and vascularity that can easily be done drug free with proper training and good genes to begin with. some hate hearing this it messes with there 'doping equals champions and nothing else' mental compensation.

Did you see him in Rocky @ 29 years old? Looked nothing like that. Nothing. That was 34 years ago. You think that look is "easy" to obtain at 63 years of age?

Look at Schwarzenegger's currently deflated build.

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
He probably either just lifted or woke up. He also probably has low BF percentage. Have you seen Ivan Dominguez's legs?...I guess he abused HGH too then?....

Sly probably has used steroids but so have millions ob other body builders. Body building steriods vs cycling blood dopers not the same thing...or even close.

So..with that said OP:
Theres_The_Door.jpg

forty four said:
you can get veins like that from gym work low body fat and various supplements thats the truth...

Don't bodybuilders generally use diuretics to suck up all the remaining water in their bodies so their skin tightens right up against the muscle causing the veins to appear more? I've heard that it's a big reason for them passing out on stage under the hot lights quite often... So maybe Sly needs to drink some water?

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
King Of Molehill said:
Don't bodybuilders generally use diuretics to suck up all the remaining water in their bodies so their skin tightens right up against the muscle causing the veins to appear more? I've heard that it's a big reason for them passing out on stage under the hot lights quite often... So maybe Sly needs to drink some water?

They do that pre competition (maybe a few hours before). Bodybuilders really only get around 5% BF for a few hours the day of their competition.

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Do you think he just lifted or woke up before this pic was taken?

sylvesterstallonediaporce5.jpg

You might want to take your own advice, jerk.

second sentence *or he has low BF. Do you have any proof that 'hgh abuse' causes enlarged vessels in the forearms?

haters gonna hate.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I don't know what Sly is doing, other than he has been busted for carrying HGH through customs, but his arms are not normal.

Chamois sniiffers gonna sniff.

what do they call the enlargement of fingers and toes, from hgh abuse. Look at Sly's fingers lolza

sly readily admits to testosterone therapy and was found in thailand during the filming of RAMBO to have HGH. I dont think he's hiding these facts from anybody. Are you aware that Randy Couture of UFC fame legally uses test replacements and if you follow the sport you can tell it helps him maintain a lean physique. The NSAC approved his use because it didnt go outside the range........give a moment to ponder what cheating actually is.

TRENDING THREADS