• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

History of the Giro D'Italia Book?

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Is there one (in English) and if so where can I get a copy? I've looked on Amazon and tried searching the cycling book threads here but don't seem to be able to find anything.

There seem to be plenty on the TdF and I've just ordered the one that seems to exist on the Vuelta a Espana - but no sign of a good Giro book.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Lucky

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks

ak-zaaf said:
This one's a classic:

http://www.amazon.com/Giro-DItalia-...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270393706&sr=1-1

It's just one year, don't know if there's a complete history in English.

Thanks for this - I had rushed past this book as I was looking for an overall history but having looked at it properly on your recommendation it does look excellent - I'll be ordering this.

Of course if anyone does know of an overall history I'd still love to know about it.

Much appreciated

Lucky

A

Anonymous

I dont know, but i know a man who probably will..
Drop Simon a line at Gazzetta Della Bici. If anyone knows on good books on Italian Racing its him