• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hit & Run Driver Who Tried To Dispose Of Bicyclist

There are no easy solutions to any of this. Looks important that people receive more training, what I mean to say is some training. In the US there is a trend to do no real training to get a driver's license and in order to save money, not lives don't do any evaluations of drivers.. In many states driver's license is valid for 6-10 years and then renewal is a simple process of turning in the old license and getting a new one ..many drivers in the US get a license when they are 16 w marginal training if any and then maintain a valid license until death..90+ years old.. the only way we discover people don't know how to drive is accidents or situations like these and these people usually have a path forward to drive again even after they run people over.. I have recently been w drivers that don't know anything about following distances or what to do at a 4 way stop sign.. The system makes my head explode

TRENDING THREADS