• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hog watch - Where's the Hog?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
thehog said:
Where's Pat? No appearances since Hamilton squealed. No Cali, no Giro. Where's the man?

My guess is he's been running the paper shreader overtime back at HQ, personally sanitizing UCI records, getting everyone on the same page with their "stories", making phone calls to important people, you know, "administering" things.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
rickshaw said:
My guess is he's been running the paper shreader overtime back at HQ, personally sanitizing UCI records, getting everyone on the same page with their "stories", making phone calls to important people, you know, "administering" things.

:D............

rickshaw said:

Agreed. My guess is he didn't want to go anywhere near the US or Italy for the reasons that Bruyneel skipped town.

He was puffing his chest out pre-Girl/Cali with the no needles policy and a ban drug riders not becoming DS's to absolutely nothing post the Tyler-gate revelations.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
laziali said:
Dude, time to quit. You got just got OWNED on this one :p

Not really if you use your brain.
dude, what part of this story do you not understand ?

Posting my total posts, is no argument about me beeing obsessed about Armstrong and the clinic. It's obvious and easy to see who is obsessed here.
Of course everyone knows that I am all over the forum and you mostly find me in the racing-forum.
I guess its hard to accept that no one owns me and if I were Tubular, all that "help" would make me worried.
Go on marching in, dear haters and support and hug each other.
More is better, while results are clear anyway. :D

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
Not really if you use your brain.
dude, what part of this story do you not understand ?

Posting my total posts, is no argument about me beeing obsessed about Armstrong and the clinic. It's obvious and easy to see who is obsessed here.
Of course everyone knows that I am all over the forum and you mostly find me in the racing-forum.
I guess its hard to accept that no one owns me and if I were Tubular, all that "help" would make me worried.
Go on marching in, dear haters and support and hug each other.
More is better, while results are clear anyway. :D

I was just about to say, this is what Cobblestoned (and others who lack attention in real life) jerks off on.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Ha, 'Stoned doesn't know the meaning of the word quit, or that many other words auf English really. He doesn't know the meaning of the word owned either, although he is beginning to get it, due to the volume at which he encounters it.

Mr.GrosserAnus, you playing the language card is really really getting boring and just sums up the desperate situation and poor efforts. ;)

I guess you are never tired of that language card (ah, of course forgot that you never play the language card), and all those never ending mummy+pappi+family jokes, which have only one goal - to provocate me to sink down to your freaky level of discussing.

You can't even provocate me by going full *** - and thats the best you can offer. How sad. You should focus another target.
You just keep on boring me and I just shake my leg little bit to get rid of you, little shoe-rubbing dog.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
sniper said:
I was just about to say, this is what Cobblestoned (and others who lack attention in real life) jerks off on.

Ah, another one marching in.
I'll make a list a haters best arguments:

- I get OWNED by everyone and often jerk off on whatever
- I am obsessed with Lance and obsessed with writing in the clinic like no on else
- I am just freaky German nazi, and my English really sucks
- my daddy sucks and his name is Lance A. (even when my dad is actually dead)
- my mummy sucks and "produced" an abortion (me)
- (I guess my grandparents suck too)
- I get no attention in real life
- Lance pays me to post
- I don't even own a bike, or ride a bike and only follow the Tour
- I don't know anything about whatever