• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hog watch - Where's the Hog?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

euanli said:
Should know by now Dim that if you are blocked and try to go direct to a tweet you get that error but if you go to their stream you get to see all the tweets.

He posted

http://lockerz.com/s/104976980

Looks like Vegas no?

erm, no, not if they have protected their tweets you dont.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
For sure this clinic, the sandpit for forgotten and desperate souls, has actually more sand in it than whole Dubai.

Sounds like someone is having a hard time dealing with the news.

Better get used to it, only going to get worse

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
Sounds like someone is having a hard time dealing with the news.

Better get used to it, only going to get worse

Wow, looks like another nonesaying prediction that could mean everything. lol
Looks like someone is having a great time....for whatever.
Yeah, be prepared for a great end that might again destroy another dream of yours.
I guess you guys will manage a way to keep this thread up and spectaculare....for whatever.

You know, 30.06.2006 was hard day. Can't get worse and destroyed many other hearts that are stil healing. lol
But just go on believing that this touches me as much as it touches the haters. I can imagine this really touches you after all that 1000nds of Lanceclinicposts, all that propagandawork and, last but not least - all that unhealthy obsession. :D
At least I know how this story will end and who laughs last. wuahahahahaha
Seen it all.

cineteq said:
"My trip to Dubai was planned well in advance. It just so happens that the next day our trucks and hotel were searched and it was noted that I left."

The trip to Dubai was planned well in advance? Something so pressing it couldn't be rescheduled so as not to conflict with both the AToC and the Giro? It couldn't possibly be he dodged California because Pharmstrong's attorneys warned him there was a subpoena waiting for him. Or that the raid in the Giro turned up zilch because the evidence they sought was in the belly of an Emirates Boeing 777 winging its way to Dubai.

And it's not even remotely possible that The Hog was in Dubai establishing permanent residency because the U.A.E. has no extradition treaty with the United States.

Naaaaaah, not possible.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
cathulu said:
Hahahahaha and your obsession is healthy? Me thinks you protest to much!

ouch, somebody just got his pants pulled down by a freshman.

StyrbjornSterki said:
"My trip to Dubai was planned well in advance. It just so happens that the next day our trucks and hotel were searched and it was noted that I left."

The trip to Dubai was planned well in advance? Something so pressing it couldn't be rescheduled so as not to conflict with both the AToC and the Giro? It couldn't possibly be he dodged California because Pharmstrong's attorneys warned him there was a subpoena waiting for him. Or that the raid in the Giro turned up zilch because the evidence they sought was in the belly of an Emirates Boeing 777 winging its way to Dubai.

And it's not even remotely possible that The Hog was in Dubai establishing permanent residency because the U.A.E. has no extradition treaty with the United States.

Naaaaaah, not possible.

interesting inferences. me thinks you might be warm.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
cathulu said:
Hahahahaha and your obsession is healthy? Me thinks you protest to much!

Me ? I just have a look into the clinic from time to time and sometimes do some posts.
No no. If you call that obsessed what about all those.......other people. :D
Everything ok, man. I just don't hate Lance.

Find the hog. Where is the hog ? What is he doing there ? oink oink

I like this lastest tweet by velocentric...

Velocentric alex@velocentric
$1200 a night to stay at the Burj Al Arab. Rolls Royce on call, private Butler. @Vaughters - do all DS do as well as Johan? ;)

Cobblestoned said:
Me ? I just have a look into the clinic from time to time and sometimes do some posts.
No no. If you call that obsessed what about all those.......other people. :D
Everything ok, man. I just don't hate Lance.

Find the hog. Where is the hog ? What is he doing there ? oink oink

"...time to time..."

"Join Date: Mar 2010

:rolleyes:

StyrbjornSterki said:

...and scouting a new location for Mellow Johnny's | Dubai, in anticipation of another imminent arrival.

dubai.jpg

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
TubularBills said:
"...time to time..."

"Join Date: Mar 2010

:rolleyes:

What a weak effort, dude
I was talking about the clinic and now you bring in my total postcount as argument about something like obsession. :confused:
Wow, and you only have 359 posts total in this forum. You must be very proud now.
Pardon, who are you ?

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes, CobbleStoned has posted 1960 times in the last 15months...

But don't hold that low count against him. It would be even higher if he hadn't served a several month suspension for being such a freak. Err, "true believer" :eek:

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
What a weak effort, dude
I was talking about the clinic and now you bring in my total postcount as argument about something like obsession. :confused:
Wow, and you only have 359 posts total in this forum. You must be very proud now.
Pardon, who are you ?

Dude, time to quit. You got just got OWNED on this one :p