• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How funny are these guys? I mean really!!!

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
sars1981 said:

Very stupid these uniformed simpletons.

Great calculations scientist like me would never post on absurd facebook.

I do notice that Richard Wharton of DPF screen name Whareagle posted his fanboy dream on that facebook wall. This Whareagle also thinks Tylers Twin is loose somewhere in Athens or Spain, not sure where but the twin does exist in simpletons mind.

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
RHitaliano said:
Very stupid these uniformed simpletons.

I do notice that Richard Wharton of DPF screen name Whareagle posted his fanboy dream on that facebook wall. This Whareagle also thinks Tylers Twin is loose somewhere in Athens or Spain, not sure where but the twin does exist in simpletons mind.

Love Whareagle, but who's that other guy in his photo?

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
a whole new level of muppet

might even say super muppet

or two muppet, brother and sister have a child , that child begats a monkey and the offspring half lower order ape, half track suit wearing jobless muppetbaby- made that group up!

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
the truth. said:
a whole new level of muppet

might even say super muppet

or two muppet, brother and sister have a child , that child begats a monkey and the offspring half lower order ape, half track suit wearing jobless muppetbaby- made that group up!

Can you post a diafram to help explain this better. thanks.

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
Massive lol at Lance Pharmstrong.

yeah i laughed at that too.

his profile page says:

Interests:
Cycling, Politics, Autologous blood transfusion's,
Favourite Books:
'It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life' - Lance Armstrong,
'Lance Armstrong: Images of a Champion (Paperback)'- Lance Armstrong,
'Principles of Pharmacology Workbook' by Susan. E Farrell