• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How long did you lurk here before you started posting?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Don't remember. Not very long, I think. Definitely less than a year.
In fact if I even lurked it was simply during the period it took me to "work up my courage" to join. Now, I don't think you came across as an intimidating bunch, I'm just weird like that and filling in those things can make me really nervous.

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Probably about 3 years, at least.
I had been searching online to learn more about up-and-coming riders when this topic (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17068&start=40) drew me in. Haven't stopped reading the forum since.
Not until earlier this year I gathered the courage to make a small contribution, but I'm still a lurker mainly.

TRENDING THREADS