• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How many times will Liggett and Sherwen mispronounce HTC

A

Anonymous

about as many times as a new liggett thread needs to be started i reckon.. :D

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
So far I have heard Liggett say "HTT" and Sherwen say "HCT". These guys are ready for the sanitorium

If that annoys you it might be best to avoid the interview with Cav on the front of CN!

Once again Cavendish paid tribute to his Columbia-THC team-mates, each of whom he embraced after dismounting his bike in the finish area.

Dr. Maserati said:
If that annoys you it might be best to avoid the interview with Cav on the front of CN!

Once again Cavendish paid tribute to his Columbia-THC team-mates, each of whom he embraced after dismounting his bike in the finish area.
Duuude. That leadout rocked. Anyone got a packet of crisps?

Dr. Maserati said:

Not a Cannabis doping program! No wonder he's unstoppable :rolleyes:

A

Anonymous

Dr. Maserati said:

I am just waiting for the "Columbia-HGH" to come out of his mouth. Then I will respect the man.

TRENDING THREADS