• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

how nerd is this forum?

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Keeping this thread alive:
challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

internet-memes-sheep-ro-dah.gif

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Not specifically I don't know how to triforce but I assume its a modifier key combination of some sort. There are all sorts of characters that can be entered that way.

I am totally nerdy I'm shy to approach people, but if they speak to me first I'm happy to talk to them and not shy once the ice is broken. I"m shy about public speaking and speaking in groups with everyone looking at me.

I have a standard conversation starter in Florida, which is to ask where people are from originally, most of them, especially the gay guys are from some other state.

That's why I like to play in dark rooms, mostly bent over waiting for guys, you don't have to talk to them. I'm shy to approach people too.

I tried to meet someone online just as friends to go out to a bar, but he flaked out on me 2 hours before we were supposed to meet, so that was annoying, and dinted my confidence.

Two weeks ago I did talk to someone at a bar, I wasn't looking to hook up, but he was cute and I heard some other guy talk to him and he was from Long Island and I was from the northeast. Then I saw he didn't like his blue LI Iced tea, and he ordered a different one, so I asked him if he didn't like it and he said it was too sweet. We spoke a little but either he was shy or dopey. After an awkward silence he says to me "people watching is fun" so I said, yeah, then I was done with my drink, said nice meeting you and left.

There was another guy at Slammers that I met through the bartender. He was a little weird but nice, I think we spoke for an hour or more. He kept saying...can I tell you something that might upset you...then he said I was too hard on myself and that I should have a man. I think he was a little drunk too, but he was sweet and nice to talk to.

I have a good friend and I don't know what his deal is or if it's only with me, but he's very quiet and we have some long silences at times. He went to the boat show and all he said was it was good, so I asked a few more questions about it, but he doesn't really talk that much, On the phone he's horrible, so I just chat real quick and move on when I call him.

I was very shy as a kid, but as I got older I grew out of it.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Parrulo said:
memes have gotten boring pretty fast with the so called "9gag army" which consists on a bunch of 10 year old boys and pre-teen girsl , creating a bunch of pointless/forced ones and invading facebook with them.

7nTnr.png

Everyonce and awhile you run into a gem though :D

TRENDING THREADS