• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How often do you check the Babes thread?

How often do you check the Babes on Bikes thread?

• Never, it's offensive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ventoux_babe.jpg

A

Anonymous

Often.

Too often today. I saw a photo of Boonen's ass and AS in a skimpy swimsuit. Horrifying.

RDV deleted it though, so it's all good now.

A

Anonymous

Ninety5rpm said:

Often.

Too often today. I saw a photo of Boonen's ass and AS in a skimpy swimsuit. Horrifying.

RDV deleted it though, so it's all good now.

For the record, the last option "Never, it's offensive", was added by someone else, presumably an administrator. I guess that's fair.

I must admit a thread about male "babes" would be... well, I'm not sure "offensive" is the right word... perhaps nauseating. But, then, I would just ignore it.

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't be intrested in the Men on Machines, but i'd saying that the few women/gay men who are on the forum may be into it, if they are what harm? The babes on bikes is just light entertainment for a select audience, if people find it offensive well just don't surf it. If something really offensive is posted contact the mods, they will sort :cool:

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Got a little shocked by a bit of **** in the BOB thread just a minute ago........

I guess thats a challenge to take it to a whole new level :cool:.

Just kidding mods.

A

Anonymous

ImmaculateKadence said:
I check whenever I see ScottSoCal has made the last post. :D

<blushing> Why, Thank You. Happy New Year and I have (still) a ton of material. 2010 should be, um, exciting.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
<blushing> Why, Thank You. Happy New Year and I have (still) a ton of material. 2010 should be, um, exciting.

What can I say? You have good taste. I wonder where you get all your material but don't want you to reveal your secret. It would take the fun out of it.
;)