• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How to improve the live reports.

May 3, 2010
Visit site
kms remaining and a brief summary (eg, lead group 85km remain, peleton 4:25) would be very useful

i know you guys do it but it would be really good if it was in every post, or more often

though i dont know how often your team even get this info, might be wishful thinking

Hi, Susan! Hope you're well and your kid's OK. :)

I've noticed that sometimes when there's a breakaway, the "situation" paragraph appears at the bottom of the paged view but then later, when the break has been swept up, sometimes this same paragraph remains afterwards.

Has anyone else noticed this? I'm used to it now, but it was a bit disconcerting in the early days. :)

Hm, strange. Have to admit I rarely read our live reports, since I'm so often on the other side of them, so to speak.

My son is ... doing better, I guess. Right now he is a lot better, but when the pain comes back, it is definitely not good. Hard for him, and hard for mom, too.

Susan

TRENDING THREADS