• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hows your fantasy team going?

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I play on a Dutch site with 13,614 others. Yesterday I was 1234, today I advanced to 1176.

Pleased to be in the top 10% before the mountains, where I have more aces in the hole.;)

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
I play on a Dutch site with 13,614 others. Yesterday I was 1234, today I advanced to 1176.

Pleased to be in the top 10% before the mountains, where I have more aces in the hole.;)

rondemaster?

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
18 points, am pretty sure I am last.....I think I am going to have to transfer someone tonight....and hope for a better result today.:(

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I had Gesink in the break away, hoping that he would stay away....I have a reasonable set of riders, but they aren't going to do much till the mountains.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Had 67 after stage 1 making the mistake of leaving out Spartacus. Would have made up heaps of ground on stage 2 getting 4 out of the top 6 but points aren't showing ATM as they stuffed them up and re-allocating. I should be on around 171. Loaded the team with sprinters and used stage 3 as the double stage so here's hoping the pocket dynamite delivers again.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Disaster for Stage 3. My Sprinter packed team were decimated by the echelons. Got Cav and Thor but missed all the others. Wouldn't have cared that much except it was my Bonus stage. What luck. Grrrrr

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I notice that stage 4 hasn't been updated. I'm not actually sure they know how to score it given that I don't think there were any actual individual stage standings?

Got 1 transfer left for the week, which will probably be used in bringing Pellizotti for Hushovd. Have used stage 18 as my bonus stage as I feel it's easier to buy cheap, strong time-trialists who will likely finish top 10 (Grabsch, Wiggans, Cancellara).

A

Anonymous

nice thread, but can i just ask..
what was the point in there being a GENERAL ROAD FORUM if people still put everything in here..?

TRENDING THREADS