• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I am new here so I apologize in advance ;)

May 14, 2022
Visit site
My 26 year old son and I have Autism (not stupid)

We have two bikes, mine is a hybrid his is a Saracen (about 10 years old as new)

Is it possible to (and here is why I apologised) to simply add a motor to the font for as and when needed variable speed please

What, ideas, (how long is a piece of string) hopefully for both ABOUT £600 or less

Many thanks

My 26 year old son and I have Autism (not stupid)

We have two bikes, mine is a hybrid his is a Saracen (about 10 years old as new)

Is it possible to (and here is why I apologised) to simply add a motor to the font for as and when needed variable speed please

What, ideas, (how long is a piece of string) hopefully for both ABOUT £600 or less

Many thanks
There are many options for adding motors to existing bikes. The most affordable can be purchased on online stores (I don't want to advertise but your know the 'big' online stores), but most bike shops also have options, and can make the conversion for you. Good luck, have fun!

Reactions: PeterB