• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I have not visited cycling news today..

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
i didnt get it

i didnt get how dimspace can not visit cyclingnews.com and still post on forum.cyclingnews.com

i reckon hes secretly reading it and not admitting it. if its been a fix for however long then cold turkey must be painful.

A

Anonymous

ive always had the forum bookmarked.. :p

i have been on the last two days.. yesterday to look for the tour series report that isnt there, and the previous day to look at the report from nevada city only to get lost in photo albums that popped up when i didnt want them too..

but ive always had the forum bookmarked. in fact i used to come here before i went to look at cn.. most of the news is repeated in here anwyay..

A

Anonymous

well i dont know how long its been now.. i visit the forum.. i get all the news i want there...

i havnt even looked at tour pages im making to with my magazine

:(

im starting to miss it..

TRENDING THREADS