• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

"I hope somebody breaks a baseball bat over your head"

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
Flicky has to take PEDs in order to keep his man crush going day after day. should see the size of his right arm:rolleyes:

...another simply brilliant post...your work is such an inspiration to me and others here...thank you...

Cheers

blutto

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...e_voicemails_now_part_of_armstrong_probe.html

Lance Armstrong has consistently and aggressively denied using artificial performance enhancement on his way to seven Tour de France victories, and his supporters often suggest that people who accuse him of doping do so for fame, jealousy or profit.

But anyone who thinks it pays to accuse such a popular athlete of wrongdoing should listen to a pair of voicemails that Betsy Andreu, an Armstrong critic, woke up to in the spring of 2008. The messages were from Stephanie McIlvain, a close friend of Armstrong's who worked for one of his sponsors, the Oakley eyewear company.

Abusive and histrionic, the tapes have recently become evidence in the expanding federal probe into possible doping conspiracies on Armstrong's cycling teams.

"I hope somebody breaks a baseball bat over your head," McIlvain tells Andreu in the first message. "I also hope that one day you have adversity in your life, and you have some type of tragedy that will…definitely make an impact on you."

Yawn...maybe you could move on to Bertie, LA is so yesterdays news. I am beginning to think you actually have a crush on him