• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I missed the tour today... How did Andy do?

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Actualy, Andy did do one important thing today. He sat down for an interview together with Alberto today and told everyone to stop booing the mailot jaune. Classy move by both riders, that interview.

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Gcraenen said:
Actualy, Andy did do one important thing today. He sat down for an interview together with Alberto today and told everyone to stop booing the mailot jaune. Classy move by both riders, that interview.

Link? ------

May 26, 2010
Visit site
dont mind these guys they are just teasing. AS when from the gun and after the first col had 5 mins, second col 10 mins, then punctured on the decent when LA caught him, they rode the next col together and got back the 5mins AS lost from the puncture then LA crashed on the decent and AS took the stage by 12mins, LA was amazing rode the rest of the stage on 1 wheel....:D

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Big GMaC said:
I was wondering if there is an actual video maybe?

I have seen the CN transcript now, but seeing it would be cool

GAL_TDF_2010_1600_GAL20.jpg

As someone said earlier, lots of manlove in this Tour indeed.

The awkwardness of their poses and the whole situation kinda reminds me of this:

Judaskissdetail5cm.jpg

________
FREE STARBUCKS GIFT CARD

TRENDING THREADS