• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I still love cycling despite the doping but...

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Given Floyd's confessions on how easy it is to dope and not get caught I won't be so willing to look the other way when someone has a "superhuman" effort and doesn't have a positive test.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
richwagmn said:
Given Floyd's confessions on how easy it is to dope and not get caught I won't be so willing to look the other way when someone has a "superhuman" effort and doesn't have a positive test.

Me either!! Funny, I have mixed feelings today...the sport I love is in a really tough time...

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
usedtobefast said:
the history of our sport has a lot of dark moments. bike racing is fun and hard as hell, so what is a person going to do? roll on.roll on.:cool:

There hasn't been much racing I've watched lately that included Floyd or Lance. T of C promotional promenade doesn't count although it got more interesting today.