• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I think i found a drug course guys are using

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Hawkwood said:
Stingray34 said:
Be careful!

Taking BP drugs when you have normal or low pressure can kill you.

BP drugs are a favourite among successful suicides - induces sleep, coma and death by heart failure. I've seen the reports.

Stay away - riding a bike faster isn't worth playing with your life.

I've got no intention whatsoever of taking anything for my BP other than a drug prescribed by my doctor, just wish I didn't have to take any drugs.

I know that - didn't mean your good self. I was just posting in general to any young or Masters hotshot that thinks they may be onto something. :)

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
interesting^

either way, for Wiggins and Froome we can be pretty darn sure that their success on the road isn't down to the use of legal substances.
If it were, several things would remain unexplained, including but not limited to:
- Wiggins' aggressive response to doping questions
- Wiggins' anomalous blood values in 2009 for which JV had to pull out the good old calibration error excuse
- Wiggins' love for Lance and disregard for whistleblowers
- Froome's need to invent diseases
- Froome's retroactive TUE
- Froome's love for Vino

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Re:

sniper said:
interesting^

either way, for Wiggins and Froome we can be pretty darn sure that their success on the road isn't down to the use of legal substances.
If it were, several things would remain unexplained, including but not limited to:
- Wiggins' anomalous blood values in 2009 for which JV had to pull out the good old calibration error excuse
- Froome's love for Vino

You forgot their past performances. :D

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

Maxiton said:
sniper said:
interesting^

- Froome's love for Vino

ow, most effing definitely.

Still: i guess one might be tempted to argue that, hypothetically, their transformation may have been down to the discovery and use of strictly legal substances, such as the one described by the OP, or by Danielovchick above. I would then counterargue that such a hypothesis would leave the above six points totally unaccounted for.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

sniper said:
Maxiton said:
sniper said:
interesting^

- Froome's love for Vino

ow, most effing definitely.

Still: i guess one might be tempted to argue that, hypothetically, their transformation may have been down to the discovery and use of strictly legal substances, such as the one described by the OP, or by Danielovchick above. I would then counterargue that such a hypothesis would leave the above six points totally unaccounted for.

Good point. But as far as legal substances go, their colleagues had the same access, but only those two went from zero to hero* a bit late in the day.

* I realize that's a bit hyperbolic - but only a bit.

TRENDING THREADS