I think I'm going bald?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
14,634
0
0
I would have been more impressed if this thread title was, "Baldzilla, I think I've got it."

Badzilla and baldzilla is a potent combination.
 
Apr 3, 2011
2,301
0
0
BroDeal said:
I would have been more impressed if this thread title was, "Baldzilla, I think I've got it."

Badzilla and baldzilla is a potent combination.
and don't forget about Uniballer's BALLZILLA
 
Sep 26, 2009
2,840
0
0
Too much hair

A DS once asked me if I had noticed a 'lack of hair' in the peloton..but it doesn't add up. There aren't many baldies in there...I,ve monitored it...and much as we'd all like it to be a good indication of ped's,..unfortunately it isn't an indicator !
 
Feb 23, 2010
2,102
0
0
José Antonio Pecharroman's positive was due to an anti-baldness drug called Finasteride.

Damned if you do, damned if you dope. :p
 
Aug 10, 2010
6,286
0
0
L'arriviste said:
José Antonio Pecharroman's positive was due to an anti-baldness drug called Finasteride.

Damned if you do, damned if you dope. :p
One of the side effects of steroids is baldness. Disproportionate number of young balding men in pro cycling.
 
Apr 19, 2010
1,112
0
0
MarkvW said:
One of the side effects of steroids is baldness. Disproportionate number of young balding men in pro cycling.
There's plenty of athletes that are so clearly on "steroids" they might as well have it tattooed on their foreheads. But they aren't balding.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY