• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I took the freaking survey!!!

A

Anonymous

Now will you please find a way to not have that little cube pop up ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF FORUM CONTENT I CLICK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 5, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Now will you please find a way to not have that little cube pop up ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF FORUM CONTENT I CLICK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that if it comes up a second time, you click No Thanks and it won't bother you any more.

A

Anonymous

thankfully people nw see what i was ranting about before...

and the NO didnt work for me...

i dont see it now ive got flash blocked on CN

I don't even know what we are talking about. I haven't seen a survey, a flashing box or any ads since i switched to Opera. But Dim and possibly TFF also use opera, so could someone pls enlighten me on what to do and expect if it comes my way. Thanks

A

Anonymous

El Imbatido said:
I don't even know what we are talking about. I haven't seen a survey, a flashing box or any ads since i switched to Opera. But Dim and possibly TFF also use opera, so could someone pls enlighten me on what to do and expect if it comes my way. Thanks

I didn't flash block before, but I will now. It is this cube that pops up asking you to take a survey for a chance to win $400 worth of cycling stuff. You take it, and it STILL POPS UP!!!! Sometimes it is there, sometimes it isn't. This morning, IT IS!!!!

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
I didn't flash block before, but I will now. It is this cube that pops up asking you to take a survey for a chance to win $400 worth of cycling stuff. You take it, and it STILL POPS UP!!!! Sometimes it is there, sometimes it isn't. This morning, IT IS!!!!

sneaky toads are replacing the flash ads with jpegs/animated gifs :/

TRENDING THREADS