• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

If you were Superman, which yacht would you steal in Monaco?

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Ahem well, might as well get the grandstanding off to a head start...

When I WAS IN MONACO, I would have pinched any of em! Some were larger than the HMAS Manoora!

Bagster

BANNED
Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
mickkk said:
Ahem well, might as well get the grandstanding off to a head start...

When I WAS IN MONACO, I would have pinched any of em! Some were larger than the HMAS Manoora!

I wouldn't be able to afford the gas to get out of the harbour!

Whatever Happened to Truth & Justice

To the best of my knowledge, Superman stood for both truth and justice. In my humble estimation, stealing a yacht is inconsistent with standing for truth and justice. Therefore, I suspect that if I were Superman, I wouldn't steal any yacht whatsoever in Monaco.

If I were John Dillinger, however, or Floyd Landis following Lance's advice a few years back, "Run like you stole something", then, that's another story. . .

Susan Westemeyer said:
Can't you at least try to keep this kind of thread cycling-related, please?

Susan

Ok then. If all the yachts in Monaco were on trailers and you had a tow ball on the back of your bike, which one would you steal?:D

Sorry Susan, couldn't pass up the opportunity.