• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Interior crocodile alligator...

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Which song (or verse or chorus) gets stuck in your head?

It could be while riding or in the office or wherever.
It happens, let's face it, so tell us which one, no matter how embarrasing it may be. I'll go first:

"Interior crocodile alligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie theater"

A

Anonymous

scribe said:
'chocolate rain'

I'll sing it so it gets stuck in other people's head

You suck! I didn't even have to hear it, and it is already running through my head.

I swore I wouldn't open this thread because songs regularly get stuck in my head for a week or more. Now I will be hearing Chocolate Rain for days...thanks dude...of course it is really my fault. Dang.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
This is embarrasing if you think about it. It's almost always crap.

Nowadays I can't get that Maria Mena chorus (I'm in love again and again and again and again) out of my head for days as soon as i heard it .

After hearing 'I should be so lucky' in a supermarket today it's stuck.

Sometimes I wake up with 'Club Tropicana' in my head. =/

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
knewcleardaze said:
Supah freak, supah freak, she's supah freaky, yeeeeooooowwwwwww:D

Ah, Rick James :_)

rick_james.jpg

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
You suck! I didn't even have to hear it, and it is already running through my head.

I swore I wouldn't open this thread because songs regularly get stuck in my head for a week or more. Now I will be hearing Chocolate Rain for days...thanks dude...of course it is really my fault. Dang.

HAHAHAHA

I had one friend who kept doing it outloud and was furious that it was stuck in his head. Here is a primer for anyone who needs one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
aarnold517 said:
i got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good good night

Yeah. That, Beyonce's song about "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it", and some song about a poker face by that Lady Butterface chick. All because my wife gets to the stereo before I do. Dammit!

In revenge I sing "Breadfan" loud and off key. Classic.

TRENDING THREADS