• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Interviews

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Please join me in my crusade to get helmets and sunglasses removed before TV interviews. In no other sport do we see this. NASCAR? F1? Football? What does Tyler Farrar really look like? Take them off!

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Fenian said:
Please join me in my crusade to get helmets and sunglasses removed before TV interviews. In no other sport do we see this. NASCAR? F1? Football? What does Tyler Farrar really look like? Take them off!

Why ,,,to see the face Tyler Farrar getting his eyeballs decimated by the sun as he tells Ned Boulting that the crash was not his fault or the shiny head of Cav getting microwaved before our eyes as he explains to Ned how they got the sprint wrong,,,,again

I say it's Ned Boultings fault for demanding interviews in such inhuman conditions.

I say we start a crusade to have Ned Boulting sacrificed so the queen can eat him as a starter before her Swan pie and chips main.

ray j willings said:
Fenian said:

Why ,,,to see the face Tyler Farrar getting his eyeballs decimated by the sun as he tells Ned Boulting that the crash was not his fault or the shiny head of Cav getting microwaved before our eyes as he explains to Ned how they got the sprint wrong,,,,again

I say it's Ned Boultings fault for demanding interviews in such inhuman conditions.

I say we start a crusade to have Ned Boulting sacrificed so the queen can eat him as a starter before her Swan pie and chips main.

:D

To the OP, it depends does it not? Most riders take their glasses and helmets off and put a sponsors cap on instead before going to interviews. Unless you have one of those limpet journos standing near the finish ready to attack as riders pass the line. Am I missing something?

I was actually quite taken with Tejay van Garderen's interview post the stage - he was still sweating bullets, while doing his little warm-down on a trainer, but seemed half composed during the interview, nonetheless.

His eyes (he wasn't wearing shades) actually reminded me of Jeremy Wariner's... not that there's anything wrong with them, mind.

TRENDING THREADS