• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Iphone 4??

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Well the new iphone 4 is released in Australia this week and i was wanting to know if anyone on here already has one? I have heard there are problems with reception on the phone and calls dropping out etc...? have you had any problems with it? would you recommend just getting the 3gs instead?
any info would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The iphone 4 is really cool with all its little features.
The only problem is the antenna problem where if you hold the phone in your left hand you actually make your phone drop service. And the glass front and back screen aren't that strong. The price is pretty decent but my honest opinion on having it for about a month already is to wait for the 5 in may.

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
No experience with the 4. Definitely enjoy my 3, though, and look forward to upgrading. But, I firmly believe in not buying the first generation models for tech like this. I'm sure the major bugs in the 4 will be gone soon in a second generation model (that will probably be cheaper, too...).

mountainhome

BANNED
Aug 2, 2010
www.luckymountainhome.com
You may also try Samsung Galaxy S. I thing it's better.

samsung_galaxy_s_ac_19-540x438.jpg

TRENDING THREADS