• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

iPhone version

Why haven't you done a mobile/iphone version of the site? Or if you can't manage that at least make the site a bit more mobile friendly by not making the lines of text so long. I'm reduced to reading my cycling news in French on the mobile version of the lequipe.fr website.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
iPhone/Mobile site needed Bad!!!

Agree, with benlondon. I've been thinking that CN needed a mobile version for a long time and am surprised to see so few people asking for it here in the forums, PLEASE PEOPLE SPEAK UP, I know you are out there.

VN has done a pretty nice job of adapting their site to a lightweight mobile version which I hit several times a day. This new CN format is not iPhone friendly at all. Wake up CN the iPhone holds the lions share of mobile web use and you guys are using flash on your front page. That is fine for the computer but sucks in the mobile platforms.

Mobile version PLEASE!

:confused::confused::confused:

A

Anonymous

geopedler said:
Agree, with benlondon. I've been thinking that CN needed a mobile version for a long time and am surprised to see so few people asking for it here in the forums, PLEASE PEOPLE SPEAK UP, I know you are out there.

VN has done a pretty nice job of adapting their site to a lightweight mobile version which I hit several times a day. This new CN format is not iPhone friendly at all. Wake up CN the iPhone holds the lions share of mobile web use and you guys are using flash on your front page. That is fine for the computer but sucks in the mobile platforms.

Mobile version PLEASE!

:confused::confused::confused:

actually it doesnt.. opera does at 25% but iphone is close behind at 22%

but dont worry it doesnt work in opera either, or symbian, or on blackberries so your not alone.. there is a mobile browsing thread.. up ^^ there or maybe vv down there somewhere..

edit> here it is http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=1226