Bonjour/Brioches la Boulangère/Bouygues Télécom/Bbox Bouygues Télécom.
Dopers/alleged dopers who rode there.
• Didier Rous, who admitted taking EPO whilst on Festina and was suspended for 6 months, signed for Bonjour in 2000 and stayed there until 2007.
• Joseba Beloki, who arrived from ONCE to ride for Brioches for some of 2004, was implicated in Puerto whilst at Liberty Seguros, and cleared.
• Laurent Brochard, who was also implicated in the Festina Affair and suspended for 6 months, rode for Bouygues in 05, 06 and 07.
Note: Laurent Lefèvre rode for Festina from 1997-99, but was one of the thee riders named as being clean. He joined Brioches in 2004, and is still with Bbox.
Riders who came from suspicious teams.
• Jean-Cyril Robin rode for Festina and US Postal from 1995 to 1998 before riding for Bonjour in 2000 and 2001. However, he broke omertà to speak out about doping after Pantani's death.
• Pascal Deramé, who rode for Bonjour in 2000, 2001 and 2002, rode for US Postal from 1997-99.
• Emmanuel Magnien rode for Festina in 1996 and 97, and rode for Bonjour in 2002 and Brioches in 2003.
• Unai Emilio Yus Querejeta, who rode for Brioches in 2004 and Bouygues in 05, came from a succession of Portuguese teams.
• Jonas Tschopp rode from 2004-06 at Phonak before joining Bouygues in 2007.
None of these, or any other rider at the team, has tested positive for anything whilst at that team (as far I know/can remember).
(I'm counting System U/Castorama as a different team, as there was no team from 96 until Bernaudeu set up Bonjour - Vendée U doesn't count either as they were a development team)
I might do one of these posts about Française des Jeux/Cofidis/AG2R tomorrow if I'm bored.