• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is Barry Bonds' Trial The Hold Up?

Page 29 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Can stephens & aphronesis just cut to the chase.

I want to go on a crime spree - how many times do I have to swing a bat or how many miles do I need to ride to get away with it?
I have also done charity work - do I add that now or wait and use it if the cops start sniffing around?

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm all for catching people for committing crimes: dangerous illegal drug usage, for example. I'm just not a fan of prosecuting them for telling rambling stories on the stand.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
stephens said:
I'm all for catching people for committing crimes: dangerous illegal drug usage, for example. I'm just not a fan of prosecuting them for telling rambling stories on the stand.

How about when a buddy refuses to testify so the famous guy can pretend that he was only "Telling a rambling story"? Is that OK?

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Short answer

Dr. Maserati said:
Can stephens & aphronesis just cut to the chase.
I want to go on a crime spree - how many times do I have to swing a bat or how many miles do I need to ride to get away with it?
I have also done charity work - do I add that now or wait and use it if the cops start sniffing around?

No! They're unable to do that.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I think it is important to respect the decisions of a Judge and a Jury. Maybe not agree with the decisions, but pay them the respect that is warranted.

Same thing for a Grand Jury. Respect.

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Well that did take a long time.

I wonder if Lance is paying attention two.

It sounds pretty self explanatory but does anyone know exactly the details of home confinement?