• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is BigBoat a Troll?

Troll yes sometimes...mental case yes.
Mutliple personalities, seeking attention and credence...yes

I would like to echo what Alpe said below...I am just after reading, in another thread, a second reference by BigBoat to Lemond and the sexual abuse....Absolutely disgusting and vile.

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
It sounds like he reprints all the info on google and wiki when you search out various forms of doping. At first, maybe it passed as first hand experience, but comparing his posts across time, it seems as if he is exagerating his experiences. That said, I can just come here and read his posts to learn instead of waste my time digging in the interwebs. Definate multiple personalities for sure. I can't believe I am pushing this thread to the top.

TRENDING THREADS